Benefits of being a vendor
- Small business owners don’t always have the time to research products and services
- Face-to-face communication builds the most memorable brand awareness.
- Our attendees have dedicated this weekend to obtaining valuable information, both in the classroom and on the trade show floor.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with new people while reacquainting yourself with those already invested in your products and services.
- You will enjoy a weekend of community and camaraderie.
benefits of being a Sponsor
- Gives your business authority in the industry which in turn boosts your credibility. Your brand will be seen throughout various elements of the event and attendees will come looking for you!
- Gives your brand the opportunity to generate awareness, boost the perceived image of your business and gain exposure.
- Sponsoring an event isn’t just about the audience in attendance. It’s about all the ways the event is promoted – through social media, magazine articles, emails, and websites. As a sponsor, your name and logo will be used during these outreach campaigns. It will also be used when approaching other businesses for involvement, again increasing your reach and boosting your authority in the industry.
- Can often be more cost-effective than a TV commercial or other above-the-line advertising method and generally has a higher return on investment. Our event has a very specific target market – your target market.
Discover Ways to Support TOOLS
TRADITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Platinum Sponsor - $5,000
4 TOOLS Registrations for you to offer to clients, 4 booth spaces, 7 total meal packages, recognition on printed materials, and a feature on social media. Access to our attendee list after the conference.
Gold Sponsor - $4,000
3 booth spaces, 5 total meal packages, recognition on printed materials, and a feature on social media. Access to our attendee list after the conference.
Silver Sponsor - $3,000
2 booth spaces, 4 total meal packages, recognition on printed materials, and a feature on social media. Access to our attendee list after the conference.
Bronze Sponsor - $2,000
1 booth space, 2 total meal packages, and recognition on social media. Access to our attendee list after the conference.
Out-of-the-Box Sponsorship Opportunities
Items in this category will either carry your logo or will have special signage placed at special event; will have special listing in the event program and give you access to attendee list after the conference. Items in this category do not include a booth unless specified.
Industry Sponsor - $1,000
Unable to make it this year but still want to support the show? We will include your contact information and any provided marketing materials to our attendees welcome packets to show your support for continuing affordable training.
Balloon Sponsor - $800
Have your name prominently displayed with all balloon placements throughout the event. *Must receive a commitment by August 31.
Snack Break Sponsors (4 available) - $2500
Sponsor snack break stations with signage
Trade Show Lunch Sponsor - $4000
Add your business name to provide lunch for our trade show attendees
Pen Sponsor - $500
Provide branded pens to be given to all attendees. Must receive commitment by August 31
Hospitality Suite - $1500
Support our Hospitality Suite fun from Thursday through Saturday Night!
T-Shirt Sponsor - $500 - $1500 (depending on logo size).
Make the most of your sponsorship by adding your business logo to our event t-shirt to be seen all year long! *Must receive commitment by August 31.
Cabana Sponsor - $1,000
Provide a space for our attendees and their families to relax in their downtime at the waterpark while not in training or at the vendor show
Lanyard Sponsor - $750.
Provide branded lanyards to be given to all attendees. *Must receive commitment by August 31.
Goody Bag Sponsor - $750.
Provide and brand goody bags to be given to all attendees. *Must receive commitment by August 31.
Booth Only - $595 (before July 31) / $695 (Beginning August 1)
1 booth space (includes internet, electricity and one meal package). Additional meal packages available for purchase.
For more information, please call (717) 303-6166 or email email@example.com