AASP-PA Insurance Program
One of the biggest hurdles AASP-PA faced after the Affordable Health Care Act was enacted was finding a Health Insurance option that was attractive and easily attainable to all of our members, no matter the size of the shop. After many barriers and setbacks, we’ve finally found a solution that we feel fits the bill!
Last year, AASP-PA worked with HR Advantage, LLC and PA Chamber Insurance to establish health insurance plans which are now available to all members who are in good standing. The healthcare plans provide benefits for businesses and are open to shops with a staff as small as one employee to those as large as a hundred-plus team operation.
Both providers can cover members’ employee benefits needs; they may also be able to provide you with a broad range of benefits consulting, administrative services, human resources guidance, and compliance support.
Members now have access to unique plan options and specialty benefits (e.g. dental, vision, life, disability, and more) to strengthen your business –
- Health Benefits Alliance (HBA) Program
- Set plan designs and rates, stable over time
- Affordable plans without deductibles, no individual medical underwriting, and no employer premium contribution requirements
- Available to all employees – full-time, part-time, seasonal
- Fully appointed Insurance Agency
- Medical Plans for a variety of major carriers (Aetna, Allstate, Capital Blue Cross, Cigna, Geisinger, Highmark, UPMC, United Healthcare, and more)
- Varying deductible levels and cost controls for your customized program
- Deep self-insurance expertise for those members interested in taking more control of employee health over the long-term, including a unique consortium approach for members with 20 or more employees covered by your health plan
- Specialty Benefits Trust
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability
- All with set rates and available with no minimum employee participation requirements
- Credentialed Client Service Team
- Ready access to insurance-licensed and HR/Compliance staff
- Tired of paying multiple invoices? Options may be available to consolidate your medical and specialty benefits billing, so you pay one monthly bill
Additionally, by working with these programs, AASP-PA members will also drive dollars back to AASP-PA (which will support important programming, advocacy and drive value back to you.) Gain access to superior employee benefits products and consultation while helping AASP-PA – a real win: win!
All members, both shops and allied members are eligible to participate in these plans. Making the switch to one of our new health plans could be the start to cost-saving and employee retention for your business! Below is the contact information for both HR Advantage and PA Chamber Insurance (PCI):
PA Chamber Insurance (PCI)
AASP-PA Dedicated Line